3D environments like VR/AR makes it possible to capture deeper insights than traditional 2D platforms.
With ObjectExplorer, you can discover how users interact with Objects in the environment.Learn More
Collect Data From Objects
- Tag the objects you want to track within the 3D environment and automatically collect user interaction data about the Object.
- Object heatmaps show you which areas receives the most attention by overlaying user gaze and eye tracking data.
- Filter and compare Objects based on properties, and user interactions using the ObjectExplorer Dashboard
Applicable For Many Use Cases
- Better inform your product designs but collecting data from multiple faces of the packaging. This makes it easy to see which areas attracted the most attention from shoppers.
- Training managers can better evaluate trainee performance by observing how they interact with tools, hazards or machinery.
- Researchers can test their hypotheses within 3D environments by observing how subjects react to stimuli.
Get Actionable Insights From User Interactions
Data collected about the Object shows:
- How many times it was seen.
- How long users looked at it.
- How many times it was seen across all the sessions.
- The order in which it was seen.
- How long it took from the start of the session to be seen.
Learn more about the metrics we collect.