Measure Behavior Within Immersive 3D Experiences
Get unbiased spatial behavioral data and connect training results with your Learning Management System (LMS)
Record a full 3D reconstruction of the session to find out exactly what happened within the context it occurred.
Identify the behaviors that contribute to (or detract from) success in users
Discover behavioral insights about individual to accelerate learning outcomes and performance
How Accenture used Cognitive3D to measure a 12% increase in average trainee completion ratesGet Case Study
Full 3D After Action Review
Get insights into exactly what happened during training
- Eye tracking can be used to understand situation awareness, what drew their attention and what were the areas of interest?
- Evaluators can assess user performance on a distributed basis from anywhere
- Deep dive into individual results and performance
Measure Behavior At Scale Without Bias
Find out exactly where users struggle and identify areas of improvement
- Measure success based on your goals
- Qualify completion and break down user actions based on sequential or non-sequential processes
- Find out what sequence of actions lead to a specific result to build better processes
- Ability to retroactively, set up new objective, system can reassess data for a new result
Get User Report Cards
Track user progress over time to measure improvements
- Assess and compare how well cohorts or individuals completed their training
- Test different variations of training simulations to discover effectiveness
- Download and share results easily with the rest of the team.