The Objectives System evaluates user behavior within simulations by qualifying their actions based on your standards for success.
Get actionable insights from your 3D application at scale instantly.
Evaluate User Behavior
- Ingest spatial behavior from users such as gaze, fixations or user actions.
- Measure success by creating steps for users to complete based on spatial behavior.
- Validate your hypotheses by qualifying behavior within the simulation based on the structured processes you create.
Get Precise Insights
- Find out exactly what users are doing within the simulation at scale.
- What are users struggling with and why? Encourage successful behavior by identifying reasons for failure.
- Qualify situational awareness by tracking eye and gaze on objects within the simulation. Did the users pay attention to relevant details?
Get Session Reports
- Get a complete timeline of what users did during the simulation.
- Automatically assess the objectives across every user session, as well as the average step duration, average completion rates and more.
- Get individual user reports to assess compliance and competence as well as historical progress.